jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

My family and venezuelan family



                                                                      My parent's
My mom is a special woman, she is 42  (forty two) years old,her name is Yanet, my dad´s  name is Angel and he is 57 (fifty seven) years old, he is pharmacist. I have one sister, her name is Diana, she is 25 (twenty five) years old and she is an university graduate in preschool. I love my family, my parents has a marriage of 26 (twenty six) years.

                                             Mi sister
I have three aunts, but one is my mom´s sister by their two parents, her name is Tamara and she has 5 (five) sons, they are my cousins, and the 2 (two) other aunts are sisters of my mom but only by their father.
I have other 3 (three) aunts and 2 (two) uncles, they are my fathers brothers and sisters and some of my  cousins have university degrees.
And I have 2 (two) godparents, they are like my second parents. 

                                           aunt and cousin


  Venezuelan family
      
       Introduction
The venezuelan family has a value that goes further than usual and unavoidable reunions, happy moments  and the solution of the problems that they usually confront, the value is builted and it grows when each of the members assume with responsabilitiy it´s role in their family, attempting the welfare, development  and happiness of all members of the family.
In Venezuela there is too many families, there isn´t an exact percentage, all the members of a family are: parents, sisters, brothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  


On this year in Venezuela are all types of family situations, below you can find a percentage of these situations:
Divorced there is a 67%.
Married there is a 52%.
Single there is a 25%.
Widow there is a 40%.
Widower there is a 45%.
Unmarried there is a 47%.
This is the percentage that exist in our country, as you can see we have more divorced families then anything else.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario